Welcome to the Quicken testing community!
We invite you to be a part of this exciting experience! By being a community member, you get to see products in early stages of development and your feedback will influence the course of future products.
To be considered for this community you must be willing to:
- Complete your online Community Profile.
- Complete an online NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement), confirming that you will not share any information associated with this site.
- Download (possibly buggy) product and complete assigned Tasks.
- Provide feedback via this tool when participating in a project.
REMINDER: This application is for US and Canada Quicken products only. We are not currently developing products for other countries. There are US Government export regulations in place that may prohibit us from accepting Tester Applicants who are residing in certain other countries, even if those applicants will be using US/Canada banking services. If you are looking for other "country" product versions of Quicken, we apologize that we cannot accommodate you at this time.
- Enter your email address.
- Check your email for the Verify notification.
- Click the blue button in that email (do NOT reply to that email) to Verify your email.
- You will be redirected to this site to create your username + password for logging into the beta website.
- We very strongly recommend that you do not use your email address as your username, for privacy & security reasons.